Some Delicious And Easy Lunch Box Cakes To Make This Summer
School’s out for summer, which means it’s time to get creative with lunch box packing! If you’re looking for some new and exciting ideas for lunch box cakes, look no further. Here are some delicious and easy recipes to try this summer.
1. Chocolate Banana Cake – This cake is moist, chocolatey, and packed with banana flavor. It’s also super easy to make. Simply combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined. Then, bake in a 9×13-inch pan for 25 minutes.
2. Strawberry Shortcake Cake – This cake is light, fluffy, and bursting with fresh strawberry flavor. To make it, simply combine the strawberries, sugar, and flour in a bowl. Then, in a separate bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients. Fold the strawberry mixture into the batter and pour into a 9×13-inch pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
3. Lemonade Cake – This cake is perfect for summertime! It’s refreshing, tangy, and has a lovely lemonade flavor. To make it, simply combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined. Then, bake in a 9×13-inch pan for 25 minutes.
4. Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake – This cake is rich, chocolatey, and packed with peanut butter flavor. To make it, simply combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined. Then, bake in a 9×13 inch
School is out for summer, which means it’s time for lazy mornings, picnics in the park, and lots of delicious snacks! If you’re looking for some easy and tasty lunch box cakes to make this summer, we’ve got you covered.
Our first recipe is for a yummy chocolate cake that will satisfy any sweet tooth. You’ll need:
1 cup (250 ml) all-purpose flour
3/4 cup (175 ml) unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon (5 ml) baking soda
and 1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) baking powder
1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) salt
1/2 cup (125 ml) butter, softened
1 1/2 cups (375 ml) sugar
1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
1 cup (250 ml) buttermilk or sour milk*
*To sour milk: add 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lemon juice or vinegar to 1 cup (250 mL) milk; let stand 5 minutes.
How to store your lunch box cake
Assuming you have made a cake and it is now time to store it, there are a few things you can do to make sure your cake stays fresh. If you have stored your cake in an airtight container, then you can keep it at room temperature for up to four days. If you need to store your cake for longer than that, then you can put it in the fridge, where it will last for up to two weeks.
When storing your cake in the fridge, be sure to wrap it tightly in cling film or aluminum foil. This will prevent the cake from drying out. You can also store your cake in the freezer, where it will last for up to three months. Again, be sure to wrap the cake tightly before freezing.
Tips for making the perfect lunch box cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 9×13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients: 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3. In another large bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: 1 cup buttermilk, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 2 eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
5. Fold in 1 cup of your favorite chocolate chips or chopped nuts (optional).
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly with a spatula or spoon.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean or with just a few crumbs attached. Allow the cake to cool completely before cutting it into squares or bars. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Enjoy!
Summer is the perfect time to start getting creative with your lunch box cakes. With so many delicious fruits and vegetables in season, there are endless possibilities for flavor combinations. And if you’re short on time, there are plenty of easy recipes that will still wow your taste buds. So get out there and start experimenting! We can’t wait to see what lunch box cake creations you come up with.